PYHIN1 antibody (Pyrin and HIN Domain Family, Member 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit
- This PYHIN1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ANNYKKIVLL KGLEVINDYH FRIVKSLLSN DLKLNPKMKE EYDKIQIADL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 91%, Dog: 91%, Horse: 91%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 85%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 85%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against PYHIN1. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human PYHIN1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 492 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- PYHIN1 (PYHIN1 Antibody Abstract)
- IFIX, RP11-520H16.1, 4930422C14, AI447904, Ifi209, Ifix, pyrin and HIN domain family member 1, interferon activated gene 209, PYHIN1, Ifi209
PYHIN1 belongs to the HIN-200 family. This protein is major mediator of the tumor suppressor activity of IFN in breast cancer cells. It promotes ubiquitination and subsequent degradation of MDM2, which leads to p53/TP53 stabilization, and HDAC1, which in turn enhances maspin expression, and impairs invasive activity of cancer cells.
Alias Symbols: IFIX, MGC23885, RP11-520H16.1
Protein Interaction Partner: MDM2,
Protein Size: 492
- Molecular Weight
- 55 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_152501, NP_689714