Zinc Finger Protein 468 (ZNF468) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ZNF468 Reactivity: Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2784371
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN986895
- FIHKALHTGE KPYECEECDK VFSRKSHLER HKRIHTGEKP YKCKVCDEAF
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Horse: 92%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rat: 92%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNF468. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ZNF468
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 522 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF468 (ZNF468 Antibody Abstract)
- ZNF468 may be involved in transcriptional regulation.
Alias Symbols: DKFZp781B1474, DKFZp781N07108
Protein Interaction Partner: AATF, SLC9A3R1, UBC,
Protein Size: 522
- Molecular Weight
- 60 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001008801, NP_001008801
You are here: