Zinc Finger Protein 468 (ZNF468) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
ZNF468 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN928480
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus), Dog (Canine), Cow (Bovine), Zebrafish (Brachydanio rerio), Rabbit, Chicken
- ZNF468 antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of ZNF468 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
ZNF468 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-2926, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this ZNF468 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- ZNF468 (ZNF468 Antibody Abstract)
- zinc finger protein 468, ZNF468
- ZNF468 may be involved in transcriptional regulation. Synonyms: Polyclonal ZNF468 antibody, Anti-ZNF468 antibody, zinc finger protein 468 antibody, DKFZp781B1474 antibody, DKFZp781N07108 antibody.
You are here: