ADPRH antibody (ADP-Ribosylarginine Hydrolase) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
ADPRH Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2784688
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This ADPRH antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN972958
- STAAIAGCWW GVMYGFKGVS PSNYEKLEYR NRLEETARAL YSLGSKEDTV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 92%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 92%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 92%, Rat: 93%, Zebrafish: 75%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ADPRH. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 357 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ADPRH (ADPRH Antibody Abstract)
- The enzyme encoded by this gene catalyzes removal of mono-ADP-ribose from arginine residues of proteins in the ADP-ribosylation cycle. Unlike the rat and mouse enzymes, which require DTT for maximal activity, the human enzyme is DTT-independent.
Alias Symbols: ARH1
Protein Interaction Partner: TFCP2, SRPK2, SRPK1, ACD,
Protein Size: 357
- Molecular Weight
- 39 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001125, NP_001116
You are here: