ADHFE1 antibody (Alcohol Dehydrogenase, Iron Containing, 1) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- This ADHFE1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- RIVAKYLKRA VRNPDDLEAR SHMHLASAFA GIGFGNAGVH LCHGMSYPIS
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 100%, Yeast: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ADHFE1. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human ADHFE1
anti-Alcohol Dehydrogenase, Iron Containing, 1 (ADHFE1) (AA 288-337) antibody Primary Antibody
ADHFE1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Xenopus laevis WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 467 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ADHFE1 (ADHFE1 Antibody Abstract)
- adh-8, adh8, zgc:77479, ADHFE1, ADH8, HOT, 6330565B14Rik, AI043035, Adh8, alcohol dehydrogenase, iron containing 1, alcohol dehydrogenase, iron containing, 1, alcohol dehydrogenase, iron containing 1 S homeolog, adhfe1, ADHFE1, adhfe1.S, Adhfe1
ADHFE1 is hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase, which is responsible for the oxidation of 4-hydroxybutyrate in mammalian tissues.The ADHFE1 gene encodes hydroxyacid-oxoacid transhydrogenase (EC 184.108.40.206), which is responsible for the oxidation of 4-hydroxybutyrate in mammalian tissues (Kardon et al., 2006 [PubMed 16616524]).[supplied by OMIM].
Alias Symbols: ADH8, FLJ32430, HMFT2263, HOT, MGC48605
Protein Interaction Partner: GNAQ, LIPC,
Protein Size: 467
- Molecular Weight
- 50 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_144650, NP_653251