IL7R antibody (Interleukin 7 Receptor) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Middle Region
- Human, Dog, Horse
- This IL7R antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ESFLDCQIHR VDDIQARDEV EGFLQDTFPQ QLEESEKQRL GGDVQSPNCP
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 92%, Horse: 83%, Human: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against IL7R. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human IL7R
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 459 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- IL7R (IL7R Antibody Abstract)
- IL7R, CD127, IL-7Ralpha, CDW127, IL-7R-alpha, IL7RA, ILRA, IL-7RA, interleukin 7 receptor, IL7R, Il7r
The protein encoded by this gene is a receptor for interleukine 7 (IL7). The function of this receptor requires the interleukin 2 receptor, gamma chain (IL2RG), which is a common gamma chain shared by the receptors of various cytokines, including interleukine 2, 4, 7, 9, and 15. This protein has been shown to play a critical role in the V(D)J recombination during lymphocyte development. This protein is also found to control the accessibility of the TCR gamma locus by STAT5 and histone acetylation. Knockout studies in mice suggested that blocking apoptosis is an essential function of this protein during differentiation and activation of T lymphocytes. The functional defects in this protein may be associated with the pathogenesis of the severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID).
Alias Symbols: CD127, CDW127, IL-7R-alpha, IL7RA, ILRA
Protein Interaction Partner: KIT, JAK3, SNRPG, SNRPD3, SNRPD2, SNRPD1, SNRPB, SNRPA, SNRNP70, SRSF3, SAFB, RPS20, RPS3, RPL31, RPL29, RPL30, RPL22, RPL18, RPL15, RPL8, RPL7, RPL6, RBM3, PURB, PURA, PTMA, PTBP1, EIF2AK2, YBX1, NONO, NCL, MAP4, RPSA, ILF3, ILF2, HNRNPU, HNRNPL, HNRNPH3
Protein Size: 459
- Molecular Weight
- 49 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_002185, NP_002176
- JAK-STAT Signaling, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Regulation of Cell Size