AP1B1 antibody (Adaptor-Related Protein Complex 1, beta 1 Subunit) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This AP1B1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- KLFLKKPTET QELVQQVLSL ATQDSDNPDL RDRGYIYWRL LSTDPVAAKE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against AP1B1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human AP1B1
anti-Adaptor-Related Protein Complex 1, beta 1 Subunit (AP1B1) (AA 490-539) antibody Primary Antibody
AP1B1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Drosophila melanogaster, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 949 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- AP1B1 (AP1B1 Antibody Abstract)
- AP1B1, si:ch211-149d1.1, wu:fa11e04, DDBDRAFT_0204689, DDBDRAFT_0234067, DDB_0204689, DDB_0234067, Adtb1, b2b1660Clo, ADTB1, AP105A, BAM22, CLAPB2, adaptor related protein complex 1 beta 1 subunit, adaptor-related protein complex 1, beta 1 subunit, adaptor related protein complex 1 beta 1 subunit S homeolog, AP-1 complex subunit beta-1, adaptor protein complex AP-1, beta 1 subunit, AP1B1, ap1b1, ap1b1.S, LOC100087116, LOC100179997, LOC100232032, Ap1b1
Adaptor protein complex 1 is found at the cytoplasmic face of coated vesicles located at the Golgi complex, where it mediates both the recruitment of clathrin to the membrane and the recognition of sorting signals within the cytosolic tails of transmembrane receptors. This complex is a heterotetramer composed of two large, one medium, and one small adaptin subunit. The protein encoded by this gene serves as one of the large subunits of this complex and is a member of the adaptin protein family. This gene is a candidate meningioma gene. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Alias Symbols: ADTB1, AP105A, BAM22, CLAPB2
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC, EGFR, RPA3, RPA2, RPA1, TRMT61A, DIABLO, INTS9, TBC1D2, TRIP10, ABCE1, PPP6R3, NTRK2, AP1G1, VCP, BARD1, AP1M1, AP1S2, AP1S1, EPS15, AP2M1, EPN1, SNAP91, CLINT1, COPS5, CUL3, SHBG, CDK2, SIRT7, SNCA, ATF7IP, KIF13A, ATM, AP1M2, PIP5K1C, BUB1B, BUB1,
Protein Size: 949
- Molecular Weight
- 104 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001127, NP_001118