AP1B1 antibody (Adaptor-Related Protein Complex 1, beta 1 Subunit) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- This AP1B1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- AP1 B1 antibody was raised in rabbit using the C terminal of AP1 1 as the immunogen
anti-Adaptor-Related Protein Complex 1, beta 1 Subunit (AP1B1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
AP1B1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Adaptor-Related Protein Complex 1, beta 1 Subunit (AP1B1) (AA 490-539) antibody Primary Antibody
AP1B1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Drosophila melanogaster, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
AP1B1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-4037, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this AP1B1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- AP1B1 (AP1B1 Antibody Abstract)
- AP1B1, si:ch211-149d1.1, wu:fa11e04, DDBDRAFT_0204689, DDBDRAFT_0234067, DDB_0204689, DDB_0234067, Adtb1, b2b1660Clo, ADTB1, AP105A, BAM22, CLAPB2, adaptor related protein complex 1 beta 1 subunit, adaptor-related protein complex 1, beta 1 subunit, adaptor related protein complex 1 beta 1 subunit S homeolog, AP-1 complex subunit beta-1, adaptor protein complex AP-1, beta 1 subunit, AP1B1, ap1b1, ap1b1.S, LOC100087116, LOC100179997, LOC100232032, Ap1b1
- Adaptor protein complex 1 is found at the cytoplasmic face of coated vesicles located at the Golgi complex, where it mediates both the recruitment of clathrin to the membrane and the recognition of sorting signals within the cytosolic tails of transmembrane receptors. This complex is a heterotetramer composed of two large, one medium, and one small adaptin subunit. The protein encoded by this gene serves as one of the large subunits of this complex and is a member of the adaptin protein family. This gene is a candidate meningioma gene. Synonyms: Polyclonal AP1B1 antibody, Anti-AP1B1 antibody, adaptor-related protein complex 1, beta 1 subunit antibody, ADTB1 antibody, AP105A antibody, BAM22 antibody, CLAPB2 antibody.