Carbonyl Reductase 4 (CBR4) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CBR4 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2788530
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN974505
- VGFSRALAKE VARKKIRVNV VAPGFVHTDM TKDLKEEHLK KNIPLGRFGE
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 86%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 79%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 77%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CBR4. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 237 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CBR4 (CBR4 Antibody Abstract)
- The heteroteramer with HSD17B8 has NADH-dependent 3-ketoacyl-acyl carrier protein reductase activity. May play a role in biosynthesis of fatty acids in mitochondria. The homotetramer may act as NADPH-dependent quinone reductase. It has broad substrate specificity and reduces 9,10-phenanthrenequinone, 1,4-benzoquinone and various other o-quinones and p-quinones (in vitro).
Alias Symbols: FLJ14431, SDR45C1
Protein Interaction Partner: ELAVL1, UBC,
Protein Size: 237
- Molecular Weight
- 25 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_032783, NP_116172
You are here: