RDH13 antibody (Retinol Dehydrogenase 13 (All-Trans and 9-Cis)) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
- This RDH13 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PSTYLAVAEE LADVSGKYFD GLKQKAPAPE AEDEEVARRL WAESARLVGL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 92%, Dog: 93%, Goat: 100%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Rabbit: 92%, Rat: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RDH13. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 331 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RDH13 (RDH13 Antibody Abstract)
- 8430425D21Rik, SDR7C3, retinol dehydrogenase 13, retinol dehydrogenase 13 (all-trans and 9-cis), Rdh13, RDH13
This gene encodes a mitochondrial short-chain dehydrogenase/reductase, which catalyzes the reduction and oxidation of retinoids. The encoded enzyme may function in retinoic acid production and may also protect the mitochondria against oxidative stress. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described.
Alias Symbols: DKFZp313H0740, FLJ39479, SDR7C3
Protein Interaction Partner: TP53, NEDD8, UBC, PSKH1, CYP3A5, MINOS1, GADD45G,
Protein Size: 331
- Molecular Weight
- 36 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001145971, NP_001139443