CAZIP antibody (Microtubule-associated Tumor Suppressor Candidate 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Target See all CAZIP (MTUS2) Antibodies
- CAZIP (MTUS2)
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ESALVKEKEL SIELANIRDE VAFHTAKCEK LQKEKEELER RFEDEVKRLG
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 82%, Dog: 79%, Guinea Pig: 86%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 86%, Pig: 93%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 86%, Yeast: 91%, Zebrafish: 91%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against MTUS2. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
anti-Microtubule-associated Tumor Suppressor Candidate 2 (MTUS2) (AA 266-315) antibody Primary Antibody
MTUS2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Microtubule-associated Tumor Suppressor Candidate 2 (MTUS2) (AA 1041-1090) antibody Primary Antibody
MTUS2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Bat, Dog, Guinea Pig, Monkey WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Microtubule-associated Tumor Suppressor Candidate 2 (MTUS2) (AA 1300-1350), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MTUS2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 901 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- CAZIP (MTUS2)
- Alternative Name
- MTUS2 (MTUS2 Products)
- KIAA0774, DKFZp468L0812, CAZIP, ICIS, TIP150, 5730592G18Rik, A730013O20Rik, AU067634, C130038G02Rik, Cazip, Gm763, mKIAA0774, microtubule associated tumor suppressor candidate 2, microtubule associated scaffold protein 2, MTUS2, Mtus2
MTUS2 binds microtubules. MTUS2 together with MAPRE1 may target the microtubule depolymerase KIF2C to the plus-end of microtubules. It may regulate the dynamics of microtubules at their growing distal tip.
Alias Symbols: CAZIP, KIAA0774, TIP150
Protein Interaction Partner: POLDIP2, TXN2, SNW1, COG2, KAT5, SLC23A1, FCHSD2, DLGAP5, FAM74A4, LYSMD1, CATIP, TRIM42, ZMAT2, C1orf216, ZNF440, LRR1, CATSPER1, C8orf34, HAUS1, PTPMT1, RHPN1, TP53RK, ZNF670, CEP95, ZNF439, GTPBP10, ZNF587, ZNF607, LNX1, POLDIP3, FAM161A, SLIRP, NDEL1,
Protein Size: 901
- Molecular Weight
- 99 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession