SCAI antibody (Suppressor of Cancer Cell Invasion) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
SCAI Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN2789449
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit
- This SCAI antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PGMQESADKP TRRENPHKYL LYKPTFSQLY TFLAASFKEL PANSVLLIYL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 93%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against SCAI. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 629 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- SCAI (SCAI Antibody Abstract)
- C9orf126, NET40, 9330112M16, A930041I02Rik, AI662729, suppressor of cancer cell invasion, protein SCAI, SCAI, scai, Scai, LOC100557403
- This gene encodes a regulator of cell migration. The encoded protein appears to function in the RhoA (ras homolog gene family, member A)-Dia1 (diaphanous homolog 1) signal transduction pathway. Alternatively spliced transcript variants have been described.
Alias Symbols: C9orf126, FLJ11758, FLJ36664, MGC120525, MGC120526, MGC120528, NET40
Protein Interaction Partner: CBX5, RANBP17,
Protein Size: 629
- Molecular Weight
- 69 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_173690, NP_775961
You are here: