SCAI antibody (Suppressor of Cancer Cell Invasion) (AA 341-390) Primary Antibody
SCAI Reactivity: Bat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Monkey, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6748397
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 341-390
- Bat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Monkey, Pig
- This SCAI antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human SCAI
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Dog, Bovine, Horse, Pig (100%) Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Guinea pig (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa341-390 of human SCAI (Q8N9R8-2, NP_775961). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Horse, Pig (100%), Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Opossum, Guinea pig, Platypus (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: