AP1S1 antibody (Adaptor Related Protein Complex 1 sigma 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This AP1S1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- VCELDIIFNF EKAYFILDEF LMGGDVQDTS KKSVLKAIEQ ADLLQEEDES
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Goat: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 86%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Ap1s1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Mouse Ap1s1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 158 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Ap1s1 (AP1S1 Antibody Abstract)
- Ube2w, AP1S1, AP19, CLAPS1, MEDNIK, SIGMA1A, WUGSC:H_DJ0747G18.2, zgc:56704, zgc:85689, ap19, ap1s1, claps1, sigma1a, adaptor related protein complex 1 sigma 1 subunit, adaptor-related protein complex 1, sigma 1 subunit, adaptor related protein complex 1 sigma 2 subunit, adaptor protein complex AP-1, sigma 1, adaptor related protein complex 1 sigma 1 subunit L homeolog, AP1S1, Ap1s1, AP1S2, ap1s1, ap1s1.L
Ap1s1 is a subunit of clathrin-associated adaptor protein complex 1 that plays a role in protein sorting in the late-Golgi/trans-Golgi network (TGN) and/or endosomes. The AP complexes mediate both the recruitment of clathrin to membranes and the recognition of sorting signals within the cytosolic tails of transmembrane cargo molecules.
Alias Symbols: AP19
Protein Size: 158
- Molecular Weight
- 19 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_007457, NP_031483