ATXN7L3 antibody (Ataxin 7-Like 3) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
ATXN7L3 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2790607
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This ATXN7L3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN1541657
- MNKSESDQED NDDINDNDWS YGSEKKAKKR KSDKLWYLPF QNPNSPRRSK
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ATXN7L3. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human ATXN7L3
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 354 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ATXN7L3 (ATXN7L3 Antibody Abstract)
- ATXN7L3 is a component of the transcription regulatory histone acetylation (HAT) complex SAGA, a multiprotein complex that activates transcription by remodeling chromatin and mediating histone acetylation and deubiquitination. Within the SAGA complex, ATXN7L3 participates in a subcomplex that specifically deubiquitinates both histones H2A and H2B. The SAGA complex is recruited to specific gene promoters by activators such as MYC, where it is required for transcription. Required for nuclear receptor-mediated transactivation. Within the complex, it is required to recruit USP22 and ENY2 into the SAGA complex.
Alias Symbols: DKFZp761G2113
Protein Interaction Partner: SIRT1, USP22, SECISBP2, SERTAD1, PICK1, USP6, UCHL3, HIST2H2BE, HIST2H2AC, ATXN7, KAT2A, ENY2, TAF5L, SUPT3H, TRRAP, TAF10,
Protein Size: 354
- Molecular Weight
- 38 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_020218, NP_064603
You are here: