TATDN3 antibody (TatD DNase Domain Containing 3) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
TATDN3 Reactivity: Cow, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2791929
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- FSIPPSIIRS GQLLSLFSKK QKLVKQLPLT SICLETDSPA LGPEKQQNIL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 92%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TATDN3. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human TATDN3
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TATDN3 (TATDN3 Antibody Abstract)
- TATDN3 is a putative deoxyribonuclease.
Protein Size: 240
- Molecular Weight
- 26 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: