TATDN3 antibody (TatD DNase Domain Containing 3) (Center) Primary Antibody
TATDN3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2854574
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Cow (Bovine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Bovine (93 %)
- Rabbit Polyclonal antibody to TATDN3 (TatD DNase domain containing 3)
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Recombinant protein encompassing a sequence within the center region of human TATDN3. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Application Notes
- Suggested dilution Reference Western blot 1:500-1:3000* Not tested in other applications. *Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the researcher.Suggested dilutionReferenceWestern blot1:500-1:3000*
Positive Control: NT2D1 , SK-N-SH , mouse testis
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 1 % BSA, 20 % Glycerol ( pH 7). 0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TATDN3 (TATDN3 Antibody Abstract)
- Cellular Localization: Nucleus
- Molecular Weight
- 30 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: