TNFAIP2 antibody (Tumor Necrosis Factor, alpha-Induced Protein 2) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Dog, Horse, Rabbit
- This TNFAIP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- EAAKKKKEKK KKSKGLANVF CVFTKGKKKK GQPSSAEPED AAGSRQGLDG
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 92%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Rabbit: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TNFAIP2. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N-terminal region of Human TNFAIP2
anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor, alpha-Induced Protein 2 (TNFAIP2) (AA 551-654) antibody Primary Antibody
TNFAIP2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TNFAIP2 (TNFAIP2 Antibody Abstract)
- B94, Exoc3l3, M-sec, Tnfip2, tnfb94, EXOC3L3, tumor necrosis factor, alpha-induced protein 2, TNF alpha induced protein 2, Tnfaip2, TNFAIP2
This gene was identified as a gene whose expression can be induced by the tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF) in umbilical vein endothelial cells. The expression of this gene was shown to be induced by retinoic acid in a cell line expressing a oncogenic version of the retinoic acid receptor alpha fusion protein, which suggested that this gene may be a retinoic acid target gene in acute promyelocytic leukemia.
Alias Symbols: B94, EXOC3L3
Protein Interaction Partner: NOS2, VPS36, TOPBP1, UBD, UBC,
Protein Size: 654
- Molecular Weight
- 71 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_006291, NP_006282