RIPK2 antibody (Receptor-Interacting Serine-threonine Kinase 2) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
This RIPK2 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- LRQERKRPLL DLHIELNGYM YDWNSRVSAK EKYYVWLQHT LRKKLILSYT
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 85%, Dog: 85%, Guinea Pig: 78%, Horse: 85%, Human: 85%, Mouse: 78%, Rabbit: 84%, Rat: 78%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against RIPK2. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human RIPK2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 540 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RIPK2 (RIPK2 Antibody Abstract)
- RIPK2, 2210420D18Rik, CARD3, CARDIAK, CCK, D4Bwg0615e, RICK, RIP2, GIG30, receptor interacting serine/threonine kinase 2, receptor (TNFRSF)-interacting serine-threonine kinase 2, receptor-interacting serine-threonine kinase 2, RIPK2, Ripk2
RIPK2 is a member of the receptor-interacting protein (RIP) family of serine/threonine protein kinases. It contains a C-terminal caspase activation and recruitment domain (CARD), and is a component of signaling complexes in both the innate and adaptive immune pathways. It is a potent activator of NF-kappaB and inducer of apoptosis in response to various stimuli.This gene encodes a member of the receptor-interacting protein (RIP) family of serine/threonine protein kinases. The encoded protein contains a C-terminal caspase activation and recruitment domain (CARD), and is a component of signaling complexes in both the innate and adaptive immune pathways. It is a potent activator of NF-kappaB and inducer of apoptosis in response to various stimuli. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
Alias Symbols: CARD3, CARDIAK, CCK, GIG30, RICK, RIP2
Protein Interaction Partner: RIPK2, XIAP, UBC, TRAF3, KDM3A, PRMT2, PELI3, NOD1, MAP3K7, CHUK, LRRK2, NOD2, TRAF4, TRAF6, MAP3K4, CASP12, NAT16, RNF31, RIPK1, MAVS, TRAF2, TAB2, TAB1, IKBKG, BIRC3, BIRC2, CARD16, CARD6, UBE2I, SMURF1, CFLAR, BCL10, TLR4, TLR2, TRAF5, CASP8, TRAF1, SM
Protein Size: 540
- Molecular Weight
- 61 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_003821, NP_003812
- TCR Signaling, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Activation of Innate immune Response, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades