Myb-Related Transcription Factor, Partner of Profilin (MYPOP) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MYPOP Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2792561
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PTLSASDPSL DFLRAQQETA NAIRELAGTL RQGLAKLSEA LSALLPLLPG
- Dog (Canine), Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against LOC339344. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human MYPOP
- Application Notes
- WB Suggested Anti-MYPOP Antibody Titration: 0.2-1 µg/mL
ELISA Titer: 1:62500
Positive Control: COLO205 cell lysate.
Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 399 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MYPOP / P42POP (MYPOP Antibody Abstract)
- Transcriptional repressor, DNA-binding protein that specifically recognizes the core sequence 5'-YAAC[GT]G-3'. Dimerization with PFN1 reduces its DNA-binding capacity.
Alias Symbols: P42pop
Protein Interaction Partner: PFN1, PFN2,
Protein Size: 399
- Molecular Weight
- 43 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001012643, NP_001012661
- Chromatin Binding
You are here: