Myb-Related Transcription Factor, Partner of Profilin (MYPOP) (AA 71-120) antibody Primary Antibody
MYPOP Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6744387
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 71-120
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human MYPOP
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Bovine, Pig, Guinea pig (100%) Xenopus (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa71-120 of human MYPOP (Q86VE0, NP_001012661). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Dog, Bovine, Pig, Opossum, Guinea pig (100%), Xenopus (92%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: