TUBB antibody (Tubulin, beta) Primary Antibody
TUBB Reactivity: Chicken, Dog, Human, Insect, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Sheep IC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2852696
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 14 Business Days
- Chicken, Dog, Human, Insect, Monkey, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Sheep
- This TUBB antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunochromatography (IC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Recognizes endogenous levels of Beta-tubulin protein.
- Mouse monoclonal to Beta-tubulin
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence of human Beta-tubulin.
- Application Notes
- WB (1:2000 - 1:5000), IH (1:100 - 1:200), IF/IC (1:100 - 1:200)
- For Research Use only
- Liquid in 0.42 % Potassium phosphate, 0.87 % Sodium chloride, pH 7.3, 30 % glycerol, and 0.01 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C for one year. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
You are here: