PCNP antibody (PEST Proteolytic Signal Containing Nuclear Protein) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- This PCNP antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody to PCNP (PEST proteolytic signal containing nuclear protein)
PCNP antibody [N1N2], N-term
- Purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Carrier-protein conjugated synthetic peptide encompassing a sequence within the N-terminus region of human PCNP.
- Alternative Name
- PCNP (PCNP Antibody Abstract)
- Gene ID
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500-1:3000, IHC-P: 1:100-1:1000 [suggested antigen retrieval using heat mediated 10 mM Citrate buffer ( pH 6.0) or Tris-EDTA buffer ( pH 8.0)].
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the end user.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1XPBS, 10 % Glycerol ( pH 7).
0.01 % Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate)
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Thimerosal (Merthiolate): a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Keep as concentrated solution. Aliquot and store at -20°C or below.
Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.