LIF antibody (Leukemia Inhibitory Factor) (AA 175-194) Primary Antibody
- AA 175-194, C-Term
- Mouse, Rat
- This LIF antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Leukemia inhibitory factor(LIF) detection. Tested with WB in Mouse,Rat.
- DKEAFQRKKL GCQLLGTYKQ
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for Leukemia inhibitory factor(LIF) detection. Tested with WB in Mouse,Rat.
Gene Name: leukemia inhibitory factor
Protein Name: Leukemia inhibitory factor(LIF)
- Immunogen affinity purified.
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to a sequence at the C-terminus of mouse LIF(175-194aa DKEAFQRKKLGCQLLGTYKQ), identical to the related rat sequence.
- Application Notes
WB: Concentration: 0.1-0.5 μg/mL, Tested Species: Mouse, Rat
Notes: Tested Species: Species with positive results. Predicted Species: Species predicted to be fit for the product based on sequence similarities.
Other applications have not been tested. Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Antibody can be supported by chemiluminescence kit ABIN921124 in WB.
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- 500 μg/mL
- Each vial contains 5 mg BSA, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg Thimerosal, 0.05 mg Sodium azide.
- Thimerosal (Merthiolate), Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide and Thimerosal (Merthiolate): POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20 °C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Zhang, Liu, Liu, Zhou, Song, Cao, An: "miR-182 aids in receptive endometrium development in dairy goats by down-regulating PTN expression." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 12, Issue 7, pp. e0179783, 2017 (PubMed).
Dong, Sui, Huang, Wang, Hu, Xiong, Wang, Zhang: "MicroRNA-223-3p suppresses leukemia inhibitory factor expression and pinopodes formation during embryo implantation in mice." in: American journal of translational research, Vol. 8, Issue 2, pp. 1155-63, 2016 (PubMed).
Gui, Xiong, Yang, Li, Huang: "Effects of acupuncture on LIF and IL-12 in rats of implantation failure." in: American journal of reproductive immunology (New York, N.Y. : 1989), Vol. 67, Issue 5, pp. 383-90, 2012 (PubMed).
Xu, Sun, Li, Wu, Zhang, Feng: "Pinopodes, leukemia inhibitory factor, integrin-?3, and mucin-1 expression in the peri-implantation endometrium of women with unexplained recurrent pregnancy loss." in: Fertility and sterility, Vol. 98, Issue 2, pp. 389-95, 2012 (PubMed).
Li, Xu, Chen, Sun: "Effects of hydrosalpinx on pinopodes, leukaemia inhibitory factor, integrin beta3 and MUC1 expression in the peri-implantation endometrium." in: European journal of obstetrics, gynecology, and reproductive biology, Vol. 151, Issue 2, pp. 171-5, 2010 (PubMed).
Pei, Yu, Shi, Jia: "The effects of mifepristone on the expressions of osteopontin, interleukin-6 and leukemia inhibitory factor in the villi of early pregnant women." in: Contraception, Vol. 82, Issue 4, pp. 379-84, 2010 (PubMed).
Hu, Feng, Tang, Zhu, Lin, Yu: "LIF upregulates expression of NK-1R in NHBE cells." in: Mediators of inflammation, Vol. 2006, Issue 5, pp. 84829, 2007 (PubMed).
- Zhang, Liu, Liu, Zhou, Song, Cao, An: "miR-182 aids in receptive endometrium development in dairy goats by down-regulating PTN expression." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 12, Issue 7, pp. e0179783, 2017 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- LIF (LIF Antibody Abstract)
- CDF, DIA, HILDA, MLPLI, LIF, interleukin 6 family cytokine, leukemia inhibitory factor, LIF, Lif
LIF is a pleiotropic cytokine produced at the maternal-fetal interface which has been shown to play an essential role in implantation in mice. LIF is produced in high amounts by the human endometrium and the trophoblast itself, and LIF receptors are present on cytotrophoblast cells. LIF could, thus, play a role in modulating HLA-G production and immune tolerance at the maternal-fetal interface. The gene maps to 22q11-q12.2, between the Philadelphia translocation BCR gene and the breakpoint of the translocation in cell line GM2324 at 22q12.2.
Synonyms: CDF antibody|Cholinergic Differentiation Factor antibody|D factor antibody|DIA antibody|Differentiation inducing factor antibody|differentiation inhibitory activity antibody|Differentiation stimulating factor antibody|Differentiation-stimulating factor antibody|Emfilermin antibody|Hepatocyte stimulating factor III antibody|HILDA antibody|Human interleukin in DA cells antibody|Leukemia inhibitory factor antibody|LIF antibody|Lif antibody|LIF_HUMAN antibody|Melanoma derived LPL inhibitor antibody|Melanoma-derived LPL inhibitor antibody|MLPLI antibody
- JAK-STAT Signaling, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Stem Cell Maintenance, Growth Factor Binding