ITGAD antibody (Integrin alpha D) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
ITGAD Reactivity: Human ELISA, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN3187954
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- This ITGAD antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Integrin αD Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of Integrin αD protein.
- Rabbit Polyclonal to Integrin αD.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from the Internal region of human Integrin alphaD.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000, IHC-P 1:100-1:300, ELISA 1:20000,
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid in PBS containing 50 % glycerol, 0.5 % BSA and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C.
You are here: