REV1 antibody (REV1, Polymerase (DNA Directed)) C-Term Primary Antibody
- Target See all REV1 Antibodies
- This REV1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human 138 kDa REV1 protein
- Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with REV1 proteins from mouse and other species due to sequence homology
- Synthetic peptide derived from Cter domain of human REV1
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only :
IF(1:50 - 1:500) WB(1:200 - 1:2000)
- For Research Use only
- Must be reconstituted in distilled water.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized powder stable for a minimum of 2 years at -20°C. Store reconstituted antibodies at +4°C. For extended periods store in aliquots at -20°C. Antibodies are guaranteed for 6 month from date of receipt.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- DNA Repair Protein REV1 (REV1 Products)
- ARABIDOPSIS THALIANA HOMOLOG OF REVERSIONLESS 1, ATREV1, K23L20.9, K23L20_9, 1110027I23Rik, AU022044, Rev1l, REV1L, DNA-directed DNA polymerase, HIG1 hypoxia inducible domain family member 1C, REV1, DNA directed polymerase, REV1, HIGD1C, Rev1
- Belongs to the DNA polymerase type-Y family. Interacts with the DNA polymerase zeta which is composed of REV3L and MAD2L2. Interacts with POLH, POLI and POLK.
- DNA Damage Repair, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response