Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide Receptor 1 (VIPR1) (AA 96-302) antibody Primary Antibody
VIPR1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN5027507
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 96-302
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Protein A Chromatography
- A partial length recombinant RDC1 protein (amino acids 96-302) was used as the immunogen for this antibody.
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.5-1 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.05 % BSA, PH 7.4
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody at 4°C, stable for 6 months. For long-term storage, store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze and thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RDC1 (VIPR1 Antibody Abstract)
- HVR1, II, PACAP-R-2, PACAP-R2, RDC1, V1RG, VAPC1, VIP-R-1, VIPR, VIRG, VPAC1, VPAC1R, VPCAP1R, CVIPR, AV071699, VIP-R1, RATVASREC, VASREC, VIPR1, LOC100226500, vipr1, hvr1, rdc1, v1rg, vipr, virg, vapc1, vpac1, vpcap1, vpac1-r, VIP-R, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1b, vasoactive intestinal peptide receptor 1 S homeolog, vasoactive intestinal polypeptide receptor, VIPR1, Vipr1, vipr1b, vipr1, vipr1.S, LOC100303683
- RDC1 is a chemokine receptor that belongs to the membrane-bound G protein-coupled receptor superfamily. It is frequently and specifically expressed in tumor-associated vessels. It controls cell proliferation and migration during development, tumorigenesis, and inflammatory processes. It represents an atypical or scavenger chemokine receptor which modulates the function of CXCR4. RDC1 is involved in the EMT (Epithelial-mesenchymal transition) process of epithelial ovarian carcinomas.
- Molecular Weight
- 44 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: