DPM2 antibody (Dolichyl-Phosphate Mannosyltransferase Polypeptide 2, Regulatory Subunit) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
DPM2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5516306
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This DPM2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- DSQHVIHKYF LPRAYAVAIP LAAGLLLLLF VGLFISYVML KTKRVTKKAQ
- Affinity purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human DPM2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- DPM2 (DPM2 Antibody Abstract)
- Dolichol-phosphate mannose (Dol-P-Man) serves as a donor of mannosyl residues on the lumenal side of the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). Lack of Dol-P-Man results in defective surface expression of GPI-anchored proteins. Dol-P-Man is synthesized from GDP-mannose and dolichol-phosphate on the cytosolic side of the ER by the enzyme dolichyl-phosphate mannosyltransferase. The protein encoded by this gene is a hydrophobic protein that contains 2 predicted transmembrane domains and a putative ER localization signal near the C terminus. This protein associates with DPM1 in vivo and is required for the ER localization and stable expression of DPM1 and also enhances the binding of dolichol-phosphate to DPM1.
Alias Symbols: CDG1U
Protein Size: 84
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_003863, NP_003854
- Inositol Metabolic Process
You are here: