DPM2 antibody (Dolichyl-Phosphate Mannosyltransferase Polypeptide 2, Regulatory Subunit) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
DPM2 Reactivity: Human ELISA Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN570694
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This DPM2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2815580
- SYVMLKTKRV TKKAQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-SYVMLKTKRVTKKAQ, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_003854.1.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Preliminary experiments in Human Breast and Breast cancer lysates gave no specific signal but low background (at antibody concentration up to 1 μg/mL).
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:8000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- DPM2 (DPM2 Antibody Abstract)
- DPM2, dolichyl-phosphate mannosyltransferase polypeptide 2, regulatory subunit, MGC111193, MGC21559, dolichol phosphate-mannose biosynthesis regulatory protein, dolichol phosphate-mannose synthase 2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Inositol Metabolic Process
You are here: