Cytidine Monophosphate (UMP-CMP) Kinase 2, Mitochondrial (CMPK2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CMPK2 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN5517012
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PSCIGQWRKI FDDEPTIIRR AFYSLGNYIV ASEIAKESAK SPVIVDRYWH
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 93%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 77%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against CMPK2. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C-terminal region of Human CMPK2
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CMPK2 (CMPK2 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes one of the enzymes in the nucleotide synthesis salvage pathway that may participate in terminal differentiation of monocytic cells. Multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
Alias Symbols: CMPK2,
Protein Interaction Partner: UBC,
Protein Size: 449
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Nucleotide Phosphorylation, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin
You are here: