CHD1L antibody (Chromodomain Helicase DNA Binding Protein 1-Like) (AA 561-590) Primary Antibody
- AA 561-590
- This CHD1L antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This CHD1L antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 561-590 amino acids from the Central region of human CHD1L.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Chromodomain Helicase DNA Binding Protein 1-Like (CHD1L) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
CHD1L Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Chromodomain Helicase DNA Binding Protein 1-Like (CHD1L) (AA 62-111) antibody Primary Antibody
CHD1L Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Guinea Pig, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 0.4 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- CHD1L (CHD1L Antibody Abstract)
- CHD1L, ALC1, CHDL, 4432404A22Rik, Alc1, Snf2p, zgc:56084, chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 1 like, chromodomain helicase DNA binding protein 1-like, CHD1L, chd1l, Chd1l
- In response to DNA strand breaks, chromatin adopts a relaxed structure due to the addition of poly(ADP-ribose) (PAR) to chromatin proteins by PARP enzymes (see PARP1, MIM 173870), and this relaxation facilitates the repair of DNA damage. CHD1L interacts with PAR and has a role in chromatin relaxation following DNA damage (Ahel et al., 2009 [PubMed 19661379]).[supplied by OMIM].
- Molecular Weight
- 101 kDa
- Gene ID