MAP3K10 antibody (Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase 10) (AA 110-138) Primary Antibody
- AA 110-138, N-Term
- Human, Mouse
- This MAP3K10 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This Mouse Map3k10 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 110-138 amino acids from the N-terminal region of mouse Map3k10.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase 10 (MAP3K10) (AA 360-440), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
MAP3K10 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase 10 (MAP3K10) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
MAP3K10 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase Kinase Kinase 10 (MAP3K10) (AA 880-929) antibody Primary Antibody
MAP3K10 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Monkey, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- Alternative Name
- Map3k10 (MAP3K10 Antibody Abstract)
- MEKK10, MLK2, MST, BC028668, BC046514, Mlk2, mlk2, xmlk2, mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 10, mitogen activated protein kinase kinase kinase 10, mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase kinase 10 L homeolog, MAP3K10, Map3k10, map3k10.L
- Map3k10 activates the JUN N-terminal pathway (By similarity).
- Molecular Weight
- 103 kDa
- Gene ID