KIAA1033 (KIAA1033) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
KIAA1033 Reactivity: Human ELISA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN571318
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human KIAA1033 protein
- Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Predicted to cross react with Mouse, Rat, a wide range of other species
- Synthetic peptides derived from internal domain of the human KIAA1033 protein
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only:
WB1:1000 - 1:5000
- For Research Use only
- Must be reconstituted in distilled water.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized powder stable for a minimum of 2 years at -20°C. Store reconstituted antibodies at +4°C. For extended periods store in aliquots at -20°C. Antibodies are guaranteed for 6 month from date of receipt.
- Expiry Date
- 24 months
- Alternative Name
- WASH Complex Subunit-7 (KIAA1033 Antibody Abstract)
- DKFZp468B136, SWIP, AA589518, Kiaa1033, mKIAA1033, WASH complex subunit 4, WASHC4, washc4, Washc4
- Component of the WASH complex. The WASH complex is present at the surface of endosomes and it is involved in the sorting of endosomes.
- Gene ID
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome
You are here: