SYCE1 antibody (Synaptonemal Complex Central Element Protein 1) (AA 132-351) Primary Antibody
SYCE1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6098223
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 132-351
- Human, Mouse
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Antigen Affinity Chromatography
- Recombinant human Synaptonemal complex central element protein 1 protein (132-351AA).
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- PBS, pH 7.3, containing 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % Glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: