PIK3IP1 antibody (Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase-Interacting Protein 1) (AA 22-168) Primary Antibody
PIK3IP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IF/ICC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6115905
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 18 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 22-168
- Human, Mouse
- This PIK3IP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunofluorescence (fixed cells) (IF/ICC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Protein G
- Recombinant Human Phosphoinositide-3-kinase-interacting protein 1 protein (22-168AA).
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, 0.03 % Proclin-300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C or -80 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
You are here: