Cytochrome C antibody (Cytochrome C, Somatic) Primary Antibody
- Human, Monkey, Mouse, Rat
- This Cytochrome C antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cytochrome c antibody detects endogenous levels of total Cytochrome c
- Human, Monkey, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human Cytochrome c
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:3000 IHC: 1:50~1:200, IF/ICC 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Xie, Cao, Yang, Xu, Wei, Wang: "Relaxin Attenuates Contrast-Induced Human Proximal Tubular Epithelial Cell Apoptosis by Activation of the PI3K/Akt Signaling Pathway In Vitro." in: BioMed research international, Vol. 2017, pp. 2869405, 2018 (PubMed).
Zhao, Liu, Wang, Dai, Cheng, Cheng, Chen, Zhang, Chen: "In vitro additive antitumor effects of dimethoxycurcumin and 5-fluorouracil in colon cancer cells." in: Cancer medicine, Vol. 6, Issue 7, pp. 1698-1706, 2018 (PubMed).
Liu, Geng, Zhang, Wang, Zhang, Duan, Zhang: "Oligo-Porphyran Ameliorates Neurobehavioral Deficits in Parkinsonian Mice by Regulating the PI3K/Akt/Bcl-2 Pathway." in: Marine drugs, Vol. 16, Issue 3, 2018 (PubMed).
Wang, Lu, Liu, Li, Yang, He, Chen, Cai, Wang, Yun: "POH1 Knockdown Induces Cancer Cell Apoptosis via p53 and Bim." in: Neoplasia (New York, N.Y.), Vol. 20, Issue 5, pp. 411-424, 2018 (PubMed).
- Xie, Cao, Yang, Xu, Wei, Wang: "Relaxin Attenuates Contrast-Induced Human Proximal Tubular Epithelial Cell Apoptosis by Activation of the PI3K/Akt Signaling Pathway In Vitro." in: BioMed research international, Vol. 2017, pp. 2869405, 2018 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- Cytochrome c (CYCS Antibody Abstract)
Description: Electron carrier protein. The oxidized form of the cytochrome c heme group can accept an electron from the heme group of the cytochrome c1 subunit of cytochrome reductase. Cytochrome c then transfers this electron to the cytochrome oxidase complex, the final protein carrier in the mitochondrial electron-transport chain.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- Apoptosis, Caspase Cascade in Apoptosis, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity