TBC1D25 antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 25) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
TBC1D25 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN632894
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- TBC1 D25 antibody was raised against the N terminal of TBC1 25
- Affinity purified
- TBC1 D25 antibody was raised using the N terminal of TBC1 25 corresponding to a region with amino acids KVQQVLSWSYGEDVKPFKPPLSDAEFHTYLNHEGQLSRPEELRLRIYHGG
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
TBC1D25 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-4721, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this TBC1D25 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of TBC0 25 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- TBC1D25 (TBC1D25 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a protein with a TBC domain and may function as a Rab GTPase activating protein. This gene was previously known as ornithine aminotransferase-like 1, but has no similarity to ornithine aminotransferase.
- Molecular Weight
- 76 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: