TBC1D25 antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 25) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
TBC1D25 Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2786665
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN984797
- KVQQVLSWSY GEDVKPFKPP LSDAEFHTYL NHEGQLSRPE ELRLRIYHGG
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Zebrafish: 85%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against TBC1D25. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human TBC1D25
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 688 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TBC1D25 (TBC1D25 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes a protein with a TBC domain and may function as a Rab GTPase activating protein. This gene was previously known as ornithine aminotransferase-like 1, but has no similarity to ornithine aminotransferase.
Alias Symbols: MG81, MGC126866, MGC126868, MGC149731, MGC149732, OATL1
Protein Interaction Partner: RAB2A, MAP1LC3A, MAP1LC3B, GABARAPL1, GABARAPL2, GABARAP, FEZ1, FEZ2,
Protein Size: 688
- Molecular Weight
- 76 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_002536, NP_002527
You are here: