TBC1D25 antibody (TBC1 Domain Family, Member 25) (AA 179-228) Primary Antibody
TBC1D25 Reactivity: Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6744062
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 179-228
- Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human TBC1D25
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Bovine, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig (100%) Zebrafish (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa179-228 of human TBC1D25 (Q3MII6, NP_002527). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gibbon, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (100%), Monkey, Platypus (92%), Opossum (85%), Zebrafish (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as secondary antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: