PDE3A antibody (phosphodiesterase 3A, cGMP-Inhibited) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This PDE3A antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- PDE3 A antibody was raised against the N terminal of PDE3
- Affinity purified
- PDE3 A antibody was raised using the N terminal of PDE3 corresponding to a region with amino acids LLADPSLPPNVCTSLRAVSNLLSTQLTFQAIHKPRVNPVTSLSENYTCSD
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
PDE3A Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-5115, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this PDE3A antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of PDE0 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- PDE3A (PDE3A Antibody Abstract)
- PDE3A, Pde3a, si:dkey-48h7.2, A930022O17Rik, C87899, RNPDE3A, CGI-PDE, CGI-PDE A, CGI-PDE-A, phosphodiesterase 3A, phosphodiesterase 3A, cGMP-inhibited, cGMP-inhibited 3',5'-cyclic phosphodiesterase A, phosphodiesterase 3A, cGMP inhibited, PDE3A, Pde3a, LOC100540515, pde3a
- PDE3A belongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. It hydrolyzes both cyclic AMP (cAMP) and cyclic GMP (cGMP).
- Molecular Weight
- 125 kDa (MW of target protein)
- cAMP Metabolic Process