INSIG1 antibody (Insulin Induced Gene 1) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This INSIG1 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- INSIG1 antibody was raised against the middle region of INSIG1
- Affinity purified
- INSIG1 antibody was raised using the middle region of INSIG1 corresponding to a region with amino acids WWVPPCCGTASAVIGLLYPCIDRHLGEPHKFKREWSSVMRCVAVFVGINH
anti-Insulin Induced Gene 1 (INSIG1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
INSIG1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Insulin Induced Gene 1 (INSIG1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
INSIG1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Insulin Induced Gene 1 (INSIG1) (AA 63-112) antibody Primary Antibody
INSIG1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Xenopus laevis IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
INSIG1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-10042, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this INSIG1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of INSIG1 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- INSIG1 (INSIG1 Antibody Abstract)
- cl-6, cl6, CL-6, CL6, fb55a03, fi35b10, wu:fb55a03, wu:fi35b10, zgc:55439, 1810013C12Rik, Insig-1, INSIG-1, insulin induced gene 1, insulin induced gene 1 L homeolog, INSIG1, insig1, insig1.L, Insig1
- Oxysterols regulate cholesterol homeostasis through the liver X receptor (LXR)- and sterol regulatory element-binding protein (SREBP)-mediated signaling pathways. This gene is an insulin-induced gene. INSIG1 is an endoplasmic reticulum (ER) membrane protein that plays a critical role in regulating cholesterol concentrations in cells. INSIG1 binds to the sterol-sensing domains of SREBP cleavage-activating protein (SCAP) and HMG CoA reductase, and is essential for the sterol-mediated trafficking of the two proteins.
- Molecular Weight
- 25 kDa (MW of target protein)
- ER-Nucleus Signaling