PIK3IP1 antibody (Phosphoinositide-3-Kinase-Interacting Protein 1) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
PIK3IP1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN636021
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- This PIK3IP1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PIK3 IP1 antibody was raised against the middle region of PIK3 P1
- Affinity purified
- PIK3 IP1 antibody was raised using the middle region of PIK3 P1 corresponding to a region with amino acids QALPAFTTEIQEASEGPGADEVQVFAPANALPARSEAAAVQPVIGISQRV
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
PIK3IP1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-7467, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this PIK3IP1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of PIK0 P1 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- PIK3IP1 (PIK3IP1 Antibody Abstract)
- The function of PIK3IP1 protein has not been widely studied, and is yet to be fully elucidated.
- Molecular Weight
- 28 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: