Interferon, alpha-Inducible Protein 27 (IFI27) (AA 1-80) antibody Primary Antibody
IFI27 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN6388481
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 13 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-80
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Unconjugated Rabbit polyclonal to IFI27
- IFI27 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of protein.
- IFI27 antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Synthesized peptide derived from human IFI27 protein.
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-2000 ELISA 1:5000-20000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid form in PBS containing 50 % glycerol,and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- IFI27 (IFI27 Antibody Abstract)
- FAM14D, ISG12, ISG12A, P27, IRG1, Ifi27l, Ifi27l1, isg12(a), interferon alpha inducible protein 27, interferon, alpha-inducible protein 27, IFI27, Ifi27
- Molecular Weight
- 13 kDa
- Gene ID
- Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Sensory Perception of Sound, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, DNA Replication, Positive Regulation of Endopeptidase Activity, Synthesis of DNA, Autophagy
You are here: