LECT2 antibody (Leukocyte Cell-Derived Chemotaxin 2) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse
- This LECT2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Unconjugated Rabbit polyclonal to LECT2
- LECT2 Polyclonal Antibody detects endogenous levels of protein.
- LECT2 antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
anti-Leukocyte Cell-Derived Chemotaxin 2 (LECT2) (AA 101-151) antibody Primary Antibody
LECT2 Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-2000 ELISA 1:5000-20000
Highly expressed in adult and fetal liver and weakly in testis. Not expressed in bone marrow.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Liquid form in PBS containing 50 % glycerol,and 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, and avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.