KRT19 antibody (Keratin 19) Primary Antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat
This KRT19 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human KRT19
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000 IHC 1:50 - 1:200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Buffer: PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- CK-19 (KRT19 Antibody Abstract)
- CK19, K19, K1CS, AI663979, EndoC, Krt-1.19, Krt1-19, Ka19, k19, ck19, k1cs, krt9, krt15, MGC76282, GK-19, MGC83069, KRT19, keratin 19, keratin 19 L homeolog, keratin, type I cytoskeletal 19, KRT19, Krt19, krt19, krt19.L, LOC100344434, LOC101117946
Synonyms: 40 kDa keratin intermediate filament,CK 19,CK-19,CK19,Cytokeratin 19,Cytokeratin-19,K19,K1C19,K1CS,Keratin 19,Keratin type I 40 kD,Keratin type I 40kD,Keratin type I cytoskeletal 19,Keratin,type I cytoskeletal 19,Keratin,type I,40 kd,Keratin-19,KRT19,MGC15366
Background: The protein encoded by this gene is a member of the keratin family. The keratins are intermediate filament proteins responsible for the structural integrity of epithelial cells and are subdivided into cytokeratins and hair keratins. The type I cytokeratins consist of acidic proteins which are arranged in pairs of heterotypic keratin chains. Unlike its related family members, this smallest known acidic cytokeratin is not paired with a basic cytokeratin in epithelial cells. It is specifically expressed in the periderm, the transiently superficial layer that envelopes the developing epidermis. The type I cytokeratins are clustered in a region of chromosome 17q12-q21.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID