MUC15 antibody (Mucin 15, Cell Surface Associated) (AA 209-237) Primary Antibody
- AA 209-237, C-Term
- This MUC15 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- This MUC15 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 209-237 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MUC15.
- Ig Fraction
anti-Mucin 15, Cell Surface Associated (MUC15) (AA 215-264) antibody Primary Antibody
MUC15 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:1000. IHC-P: 1:10~50
- For Research Use only
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- MUC15 Antibody (C-term) can be refrigerated at 2-8 °C for up to 6 months. For long term storage, place the at -20 °C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- MUC15 (MUC15 Antibody Abstract)
- 4732460E09, D730046L02Rik, MUC-15, PAS3, PASIII, mucin 15, cell surface associated, mucin 15, MUC15, Muc15
- MUC15 may play a role in the cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_001128563, NP_001128564, NP_663625