MUC15 antibody (Mucin 15, Cell Surface Associated) (AA 215-264) Primary Antibody
- AA 215-264
- Human, Mouse, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit
- This MUC15 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human MUC15
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Rabbit (100%) Bovine (85%) Mouse (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa215-264 of human MUC15 (Q8N387, NP_663625). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Monkey, Marmoset, Rabbit (100%), Gibbon, Galago (92%), Bovine, Bat (85%), Mouse (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as second antibody. ELISA titer in peptide based assay: 1:312500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MUC15 (MUC15 Antibody Abstract)
- 4732460E09, D730046L02Rik, MUC-15, PAS3, PASIII, mucin 15, cell surface associated, mucin 15, MUC15, Muc15
Name/Gene ID: MUC15
Synonyms: MUC15, MUC-15, PASIII, Mucin-15, PAS3
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession