CD14 antibody (AA 201-300)
- Target See all CD14 Antibodies
- AA 201-300
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Rabbit, Sheep
- This CD14 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse CD14
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- 0.01M TBS( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
The Superantigen Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin-1 Alters Human Aortic Endothelial Cell Function." in: Infection and immunity, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Xenogeneic human umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells reduce mortality in rats with acute respiratory distress syndrome complicated by sepsis." in: Oncotarget, Vol. 8, Issue 28, pp. 45626-45642, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Melatonin treatment enhances therapeutic effects of exosomes against acute liver ischemia-reperfusion injury." in: American journal of translational research, Vol. 9, Issue 4, pp. 1543-1560, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Enhanced protection against renal ischemia-reperfusion injury with combined melatonin and exendin-4 in a rodent model." in: Experimental biology and medicine (Maywood, N.J.), Vol. 241, Issue 14, pp. 1588-602, (2017) (PubMed).
: "Alteration of Masquelet's induced membrane characteristics by different kinds of antibiotic enriched bone cement in a critical size defect model in the rat's femur." in: Injury, Vol. 47, Issue 2, pp. 325-34, (2016) (PubMed).
: "Sargassum fusiforme polysaccharide activates nuclear factor kappa-B (NF-?B) and induces cytokine production via Toll-like receptors." in: Carbohydrate polymers, Vol. 105, pp. 113-20, (2014) (PubMed).
: "Melatonin treatment further improves adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cell therapy for acute interstitial cystitis in rat." in: Journal of pineal research, Vol. 57, Issue 3, pp. 248-61, (2014) (PubMed).
- The Superantigen Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin-1 Alters Human Aortic Endothelial Cell Function." in: Infection and immunity, (2018) (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD14 (CD14 Products)
- CD14 molecule antibody, CD14 antigen antibody, CD14 antibody, Cd14 antibody
In concert with LBP, binds to monomeric lipopolysaccharide and delivers it to the MD-2/TLR4 complex, thereby mediating the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules (By similarity).
Subcellular location: Cell membrane
Synonyms: Monocyte differentiation antigen CD14, Myeloid cell-specific leucine-rich glycoprotein, CD14
- Gene ID
- TLR Signaling, Activation of Innate immune Response, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades