EBF1 antibody (Early B-Cell Factor 1) (AA 150-199) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 150-199
- Bat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Drosophila melanogaster, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Mouse, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This EBF1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human EBF1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse, Bovine, Horse, Chicken, Zebrafish (100%) Rabbit (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa150-199 of human EBF1 (Q9UH73, NP_076870). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Opossum, Guinea pig, Turkey, Zebra finch, Chicken, Platypus, Lizard, Xenopus, Stickleback, Zebrafish, Drosophila, Nematode, Beetle (100%), Sea squirt (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:312500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Not recommended for: IHC-P
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.