FUCA1 antibody (Fucosidase, alpha-L- 1, Tissue) (AA 146-195) Primary Antibody
- AA 146-195
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Hamster, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit
- This FUCA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human FUCA1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Mouse, Pig (100%) Horse (92%) Xenopus (90%) Chicken (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide located between aa146-195 of human FUCA1 (P04066, NP_000138). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Galago, Marmoset, Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Panda, Bovine, Pig (100%), Dog, Horse, Opossum, Guinea pig (92%), Xenopus (90%), Elephant, Turkey, Zebra finch, Chicken, Sea squirt (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:312500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- alpha Fucosidase / FUCA1 (FUCA1 Antibody Abstract)
- FUCA, FUCA1, 0610006A03Rik, 9530055J05Rik, Afuc, Fuca, fuca, fuca1, ATFUC1, F24D13.11, F24D13_11, alpha-L-fucosidase 1, alpha-L-fucosidase 1, fucosidase, alpha-L- 1, tissue, alpha-L-fucosidase 1 L homeolog, FUCA1, Fuca1, fuca1.L, fuca1, FUC1, LOC9317020, LOC100285202
Name/Gene ID: FUCA1
Synonyms: FUCA1, Alpha Fucosidase, Alpha-L-fucosidase 1, Alpha-L-fucosidase I, FUCA, Fucosidase, alpha-L- 1, tissue, Tissue alpha-L-fucosidase
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Glycosaminoglycan Metabolic Process